Technology makes websites come to life. We employ a variety of technologies to deliver vibrant websites and powerful web applications.
There a couple of technologies that we regularly employ that deserve specific mention:
- Macromedia ColdFusion - The premier web application server is without a doubt Macromedia ColdFusion. ColdFusion allows for rapid development of robust, scaleable, enterprise-level web applications. Our Lead Developer, Christopher Duffy, is one of Canada's few Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developers.
- Microsoft SQL Server - SQL Server is an affordable, widely available, enterprise-level database solution. Whether the application is content management, e-commerce, or relationship management, SQL server provides a robust, stable back-end to power your site.
Here are just a few of the ways we employ web technology:
- Content Management - The big daddy of web technology is content management. We build web control panels for our clients that let them update and maintain their websites with no HTML knowledge required. Content can be edited with familiar formatting tools, with perfect results for each published page.
- e-commerce - As doing business on the web becomes more commonplace, the need for powerful, affordable tools grows. We can establish your drive your e-commerce initiatives with shopping carts, order processing, and inventory management tools; the whole package.
- Mass Email - The web is all about getting your message out. Sophisticated web-based email applications allow you to communicate with your staff, clients, and stakeholders with a level of precision unavailable through your desktop mail software. Vibrant HTML encoded emails make sure your message stands out.
To see our technology in action, please review our case studies.